Friday, July 30, 2010

Newest Photos

On Sunday, July 25, 2010, my sweet DH wanted to get out of the house for a while and take a ride. He told me to "get my camera and let's ride". So, we did.

Here are some of the photos that I managed to snap on our little trip around the countryside.

This first one is an old gin that hasn't been in operation for years. I just thought it would look better as a black & white photo.

100_4548_edited-1 B & W

This bridge is obviously unused and has been for sometime. I am probably going to change it to black & white...I seem to have a thing for black & white photos...especially if the objects in the photo are old.

100_4543_edited-1

I'm not exactly sure why...but I thought this photo was interesting. The piece of driftwood first caught my eye and then I noticed the "T".

100_4545_edited-1

This one is of an old barn that is in much disrepair....I know, that was an understatement. I love how the vines are growing all along the top and side.

100_4551_edited-1

There were many more photos that I took...but these are the ones that I chose to feature here today.

I hope you enjoyed your little adventure through my countryside.

Please leave a comment. I just love reading them.

Until Next Time!!

2 comments: